Was trying to find some new songs...Can you pls share your lists when you get a chance? ...I have searched for fun stuff, but trying to work around profanity and stripper metaphor has been a job!
You are not alone in your quest! Don't get discouraged; there are definitely some sensible, sexy songs out there to set the proper mood for your intimate time with hubby. I have compiled a short list here of varied artists and genres for you and all of the other sexy sound seekers out there.
Please note: These songs have been screened for potentially offensive lyrics/themes and content, but this does not infer personal endorsement of the artists and their entire library of music.
Stay tuned for "Married Lovin' & Dancin': Soundtrack 2"... In the meantime, may your dancin' nights lead to lots of lovin'!
Email Questions/Comments to: Ronilynn@OnePureLove.org
xxo Roni ;-)
Married Lovin' & Dancin’: Soundtrack 1
Song / Artist / Album / Genre
- Bed / J Holiday / Back of My Lac’ / R&B
- Fever / Beyoncé / Fever - Single / Pop
- Loosen Up My Buttons / The Pussycat Dolls / PCD / Pop
- Pink Pussycat / The Del-Rays / Camp Burlesque (OST) / Rock
- Like You'll Never See Me Again / Alicia Keyes / As I Am / Blues
- Dance For You / Beyoncé / Deluxe Edition / Pop
- Make Love / Keri Hilson / In A Perfect World / R&B
- Syrup & Honey / Duffy / Rockferry / Soul/Pop/Rock
- Adorn / Miguel / Kaleidoscope Dream / R&B/Soul
- Slow Dance / Keri Hilson / In A Perfect World / R&B
- Sex Therapy / Robin Thicke / Sex Therapy - Single / R&B/Soul
- You Can Leave Your Hat On / Joe Cocker / Cocker / Rock
- Let's Get It On / Marvin Gaye / Let's Get It On / R&B/Soul
- Mirror / Ne-Yo / In My Own Words / R&B/Soul
- So Good / Day26 / Forever In a Day / R&B/Soul